That is a very good question! How often should you clean the carpets in Aberdeen, SD The answer depends upon a couple of factors. Provide answers to the following questions below and you’ll have a better idea what exactly is recommended for your house.
1. Just how many people are in your family?
2. Have you got any cigarette smokers living in your house?
3. Does your household include any little children?
4. Do you have any sort of pets/several pets?
Based on the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Inspection, the IICRC, the independent institution that teaches and monitors carpet cleaning technicians in the USA, the following general guideline is applicable.
1. Indoor carpeting must be cleaned at least once every year.
2. In case your household has smokers or pets, every six months carpet cleaning is advisable.
3. In case you have a huge family members of several pets, 4 times a year is suggested.
Whatever recommendation applies to you, you will want a reasonable carpet cleaning company in your area that can do a good job for you.
Best Carpet Cleaning in Aberdeen, SD is a locally run firm having years of practical experience on carpet cleaning solutions. All of our service technicians are accredited by the IICRC.
In addition to that, the Best Carpet Cleaning, as what our name implies, is a 100% green carpet cleaning service company. Using only bio-degradable carpet cleaning agents, absolutely no toxic chemical remains are likely to be left behind to endanger the health and wellness of your family members, particularly the elderly, your young ones and also your domestic pets.
The 100% green carpet cleaners together with our modern, truck-mounted equipment will deliver a deep carpet cleaning service. We will eliminate no less than 85% of the dust mites as well as allergens caught on your carpeting, along with pet hair and dander which many carpet cleaners miss completely.
Call up Best Carpet Cleaning in Aberdeen, SD now at 605-226-0442. You’ll know why the residents of your area choose us for a job well done.